[Openstack] Folsom Glance Image upload error

Trinath Somanchi trinath.somanchi at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 12:38:52 UTC 2012

Please find the result of  "keystone endpoint-list" command

root at openstackController:~# keystone endpoint-list
+----------------------------------+-----------+-------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------+--------------------------------------------+
|                id                |   region  |
 publicurl                    |                   internalurl
    |                  adminurl                  |
+----------------------------------+-----------+-------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------+--------------------------------------------+
| 418be94409f640e8be31d7b3f79f540d | RegionOne |
http://10.232.90.115:5000/v2.0         |
http://10.232.90.115:5000/v2.0         |
http://10.232.90.115:35357/v2.0       |
| 822a2a022b7c486ea9d43dbe15baffd5 | RegionOne |
http://10.232.90.115:8776/v1/$(tenant_id)s   |
http://10.232.90.115:8776/v1/$(tenant_id)s   |
http://10.232.90.115:8776/v1/$(tenant_id)s |
| 84aef086c8884dec9a6af41ee4f5a67b | RegionOne |
http://10.232.90.115:8773/services/Cloud    |
http://10.232.90.115:8773/services/Cloud    |
http://10.232.90.115:8773/services/Admin  |
| 8f846871999048fcb22fd1819749674c | RegionOne |
http://10.232.90.115:9292/v2          |
http://10.232.90.115:9292/v2          |
http://10.232.90.115:9292/v2       |
| 91efaba9329248b1837e913f14213a8a | RegionOne |
http://10.232.90.115:8774/v2/$(tenant_id)s   |
http://10.232.90.115:8774/v2/$(tenant_id)s   |
http://10.232.90.115:8774/v2/$(tenant_id)s |
| dbf5e0b0d2864201bda64d95c3f66f02 | RegionOne |
http://10.232.90.115:8080/v1/AUTH_$(tenant_id)s |
http://10.232.90.115:8080/v1/AUTH_$(tenant_id)s |
http://10.232.90.115:8080/v1        |
| eddcdb2a81534d6fb3e3f33dc1abb247 | RegionOne |
http://10.232.90.115:9696/           |
http://10.232.90.115:9696/          |
http://10.232.90.115:9696/         |

--