[Openstack] A simple guide to install OpenStack Folsom

Alan Pevec apevec at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 09:23:16 UTC 2012

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 11:10 AM, Skible OpenStack
<skible.openstack at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am counting on our your feedback to enhance my work and contribute it to
> the OpenStack Eco System.

I wonder about https://github.com/mseknibilel/OpenStack-Folsom-Install-guide/tree/master/Scripts
which say:
# Mainly inspired by
https://github.com/openstack/keystone/blob/master/tools/sample_data.sh

Why not submit that as an improvement to Keystone?
I'd like to propose consolidation of all keystone initialization
scripts around (Keyston's sample_data.sh, Devstack's keystone_data.sh,
scripts like yours) and  move to Lorin's YAML config (see
https://lists.launchpad.net/openstack/msg17204.html)
I'm just not sure yet if additional dependency on YAML is worth it.

Cheers,
Alan