[Openstack] Glance talking to swift https really slow

Sam Morrison sorrison at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 05:11:32 UTC 2012

OK we changed to use nginx as opposed to pound and got a huge increase in speed.

With taking glance out of it and talking directly to swift an image took 1m38s to download with pound in front.
With nginx this took just 5s not sure what is wrong with pound, we haven't changed any settings for pound or nginx.

Sam