[Openstack] Adding a Method to the OpenStack API¶

Nagaraju Bingi nagaraju_bingi at persistent.co.in
Sat Oct 6 09:53:50 UTC 2012

hi,

I followed http://docs.openstack.org/developer/nova/devref/addmethod.openstackapi.html to add additional method in Servers.py (nova/api/openstack/compute/servers.py). But i'm getting error when i was trying to hit this method using curl.
Exception: :The resource is not found"

Please send me details step for "how to add a new API in Openstack"

Regards,
Nagaraju B

DISCLAIMER