[Openstack] When will the distro (specifically Ubuntu) have package for Folsom release

John Garbutt John.Garbutt at citrix.com
Thu Oct 4 09:38:11 UTC 2012

Actually, that work around isn't working for me:

apt-key adv --recv-keys --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com 5EDB1B62EC4926EA
gpgkeys: HTTP fetch error 7: couldn't connect: Connection refused
gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.
gpg: Total number processed: 0

I am assuming this is because of the company firewall.

Turns out you can get the key via the keyservers web GUI if you search for "cloud archive":
http://keyserver.ubuntu.com:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x5EDB1B62EC4926EA
Then, obviously, apt-key add to the above and you are up and running.

Cheers,
John