[Openstack] When will the distro (specifically Ubuntu) have package for Folsom release

Atul Jha Atul.Jha at csscorp.com
Thu Oct 4 06:30:30 UTC 2012

David,

Did you had chance to check the OpenStack Documentation ?
We updated the ubuntu install doc next day Foslom released.

http://docs.openstack.org/trunk/openstack-compute/install/apt/content/ap_installingfolsomubuntuprecise.html

Since Quantum has still not made to the cloud repo we have used nova-network in the doc, we are testing it everyday and will update the doc once we have it well tested.

We exclusively mentioned solution of the issue you had. It gives me a feeling people without visiting doc site come here and shoot there questions.

Not good for documentation contributors i suppose. :(

Sincere request check the doc/file bug and let us know what we are missing before jumping the list with issue.

Thanks!!

Atul Jha