[Openstack] Dashboard User Guide?

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Tue Nov 27 04:00:19 UTC 2012

Hi Sina,
The doc we have is found at
http://docs.openstack.org/folsom/openstack-compute/admin/content/about-the-dashboard.html#Launching_Instances_using_Dashboard.
The source is in http://github.com/openstack/openstack-manuals/ if you'd
like to pull it out into a true "user guide" -- a doc that has been on the
wish list for a while now.

Agreed on the need for the details for users, though we also have discussed
embedded help on the dashboard UI itself would be useful.

Your perspective of supporting Dashboard users would be valuable to lend to
an expanded user doc. Feel free to write up notes, an outline, or filled in
outline in any format and perhaps we can make it a priority.
Anne