[Openstack] Dashboard User Guide?

Sina Sadeghi sina at aptira.com
Tue Nov 27 03:19:42 UTC 2012

Hi list,

Is there a current user guide for the dashboard in existence or will I
be writing my own tonight? All I could find was a screencast on vimeo
with someone from Rackspace demoing a rather old version of the dashboard!

To auser who hasn't been exposed to cloud before, the model of:

Login,
Create keypair
Modify security group
Launch VM with security group and keypair specified

is quite unfamiliar and generally results in support requests such as "I
can't ping or ssh my instance", "I can't ssh into my instance it says
permission denied", "I don't know the username for my instance".

*Sina Sadeghi*
Lead Cloud Engineer

*Aptira Pty Ltd*
1800 APTIRA