[Openstack] Folsom installation with openvswitch installed from source

Neelakantam Gaddam neelugaddam at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 18:20:55 UTC 2012

Hi All,

I installed folsom openstack successfully on ubuntu 12.10 with the
openvswitch from ubuntu repositories. From the installation, I found that
the quantum openvswitch plugin agent has a dependency on openvswitch, so
openvswitch is installing with openvswitch plugin agent.

When I install the openvswitch from source(Not from ubuntu repos), plugin
agent is not starting. I have done this by removing openvswitch installed
from repos.

 How can I run the openvswitch installed from source and openvswitch plugin
agent?

 Here my requirement is not to use openvswitch from ubuntu repos. Please
help me. Thanks in advance.

--
Thanks & Regards
Neelakantam Gaddam