[Openstack] [ceilometer] Hbase storage backend for Ceilometer - blueprint?

Julien Danjou julien at danjou.info
Thu Nov 15 14:57:22 UTC 2012

On Thu, Nov 15 2012, Shengjie_Min at DELL.com wrote:

> 1. Does it need to be approved first, what's the process to get it
> approved/assigned to a release? Btw, I was trying to add Julien in the
> approver list as well, didn't manage to do that.

I don't think we've been anything formal so far about that. The storage
part has been abstracted so everybody can come up with a new storage
engine. So you're planning to work a new one, I don't see any reason not
to approve such a blueprint.
But I've set this blueprint to approved anyway. :)

More discussion is likely to be needed if you need to do modifications
to the abstraction layer itself.

> 2. The community meeting normally is the place to have this kind of
> tech discussion or it's for something else?

It its, so I suggest you bring this today (in 2 minutes) in the open
discussion at the end of the meeting, or add it the agenda for next
meeting next week.

--
Julien Danjou
;; Free Software hacker & freelance