[Openstack] [ceilometer] Hbase storage backend for Ceilometer - blueprint?

Shengjie_Min at DELL.com Shengjie_Min at DELL.com
Thu Nov 15 14:48:34 UTC 2012

> Implementing? :)

> And eventually adding more blueprint to depends on if you can't implement this one directly because of some missing stuff.

Two questions:
1. Does it need to be approved first, what's the process to get it approved/assigned to a release? Btw, I was trying to add Julien in the approver list as well, didn't manage to do that.
2. The community meeting normally is the place to have this kind of tech discussion or it's for something else?

Shengjie