[Openstack] Getting approved to submit code for review for OpenStack Swift

Peter Portante peter.a.portante at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 02:53:01 UTC 2012

Thanks Clay,

I don't have a big set of changes, they are minor tweaks really. Hopefully
the code changes will be simply enough to review without engaging in a more
involved discussion ahead of time.

You can find them talked about at:

Unnecessary <https://answers.launchpad.net/swift/+question/213796>  fetch of
metadata in DELETE's mkstemp context?
<https://answers.launchpad.net/swift/+question/213796>
wishlist: Enhance  <https://bugs.launchpad.net/swift/+bug/1067108> internal
server-to-server logs to add referer and a user-agent
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/swift/+bug/1067108>

I looked folks up on openstack-dev, and one person said it takes a number of
hours for gerrit and launchpad to sync up. So I will try again tomorrow.

Thanks for the welcome,

-peter