[Openstack] [Tempest] unable to run subset of tests via nosetests

Venkatesan, Ravikumar ravikumar.venkatesan at hp.com
Sat Nov 10 00:13:00 UTC 2012

To run a single test from Tempest:

~/openstack_projects/tempest$ nosetests -sv tempest/tests/compute/flavors/test_flavors.py
The expected flavor details should be returned ... ok
Ensure 404 returned for non-existant flavor ID ... ok
flavor details are not returned for non existant flavors ... ok
List of all flavors should contain the expected flavor ... ok
The detailed list of flavors should be filtered by disk space ... ok
The detailed list of flavors should be filtered by RAM ... ok
Only the expected number of flavors (detailed) should be returned ... ok
The list of flavors should start from the provided marker ... ok
The list of flavors should be filtered by disk space ... ok
The list of flavors should be filtered by RAM ... ok
Only the expected number of flavors should be returned ... ok
The list of flavors should start from the provided marker ... ok
Detailed list of all flavors should contain the expected flavor ... ok
The expected flavor details should be returned ... ok
Ensure 404 returned for non-existant flavor ID ... ok
flavor details are not returned for non existant flavors ... ok
List of all flavors should contain the expected flavor ... ok
The detailed list of flavors should be filtered by disk space ... ok
The detailed list of flavors should be filtered by RAM ... ok
Only the expected number of flavors (detailed) should be returned ... ok
The list of flavors should start from the provided marker ... ok
The list of flavors should be filtered by disk space ... ok
The list of flavors should be filtered by RAM ... ok
Only the expected number of flavors should be returned ... ok
The list of flavors should start from the provided marker ... ok
Detailed list of all flavors should contain the expected flavor ... ok

Ran 26 tests in 7.230s

OK

Regards,

Ravi