[Openstack] [openstack][cinder] cinder create gives an error

Ahmed Al-Mehdi ahmed at coraid.com
Tue Nov 6 18:10:44 UTC 2012

Hello,

I just installed installed cinder, however, I am getting the following error.

root at bodega:~/ahmed/cinder# cinder create --display_name test 1
ERROR: Malformed request url (HTTP 400) (Request-ID: req-a488154b-37f8-47e8-ae5f-8e7a73f6637b)
root at bodega:~/ahmed/cinder#

Can someone please help me understand what this error means.  I don't see any logs being generated in any of the cinder log files - cinder–api.log, cinder-scheduler.log, cinder-volume.log.

Any pointers to debug this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Ahmed.