[Openstack] [Horizon] Different URLs (hyperlinks) in a table view.

Srikanth Kumar Lingala srikanthkumar.lingala at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 13:48:31 UTC 2012

Hi Gabriel,
I want to go to different URL for each row in a table view.
For example, in the below table, based on some criteria, first row URL
needs to go to '*networks/[NETWORKID]/detail*' and second URL needs to go
to '*networks/[NETWORKID]/other_detail*'.

Networks
Create Network <http://10.232.91.33/horizon/nova/networks/create> Delete
Networks
NameSubnets AssociatedSharedStatusAdmin
StateActionsdsd<http://10.232.91.33/horizon/nova/networks/c15a3917-d7fa-4059-9e5c-38a2124995ef/detail>

   - 1.1.1.1/24

NoACTIVEUP
Edit Network<http://10.232.91.33/horizon/nova/networks/c15a3917-d7fa-4059-9e5c-38a2124995ef/update><http://10.232.91.33/horizon/nova/networks/#>
vdvxc<http://10.232.91.33/horizon/nova/networks/f0d4201d-ddb8-4365-bd83-ef2bf0d0431c/detail>

   - 10.10.0.0/24

NoACTIVEUP
Edit Network<http://10.232.91.33/horizon/nova/networks/f0d4201d-ddb8-4365-bd83-ef2bf0d0431c/update><http://10.232.91.33/horizon/nova/networks/#>
Displaying 2 items

I saw the script 'dashboard/networks/url.py', but it is directing to only
one page '*networks/[NETWORKID]/detail*' every time.
Can I give different URL's dynamically to each network in networks table
view, based on some criteria (Eg. based on its name).
Please help me.
Thanks in advance.

--
----