[Openstack] Announcing Moniker - DNS Services for OpenStack

Atul Jha Atul.Jha at csscorp.com
Mon Nov 5 05:55:05 UTC 2012

Awesome!!

From: openstack-bounces+atul.jha=csscorp.com at lists.launchpad.net [openstack-bounces+atul.jha=csscorp.com at lists.launchpad.net] on behalf of Kiall Mac Innes [kiall at managedit.ie]
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2012 5:45 AM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List; openstack at lists.launchpad.net (openstack at lists.launchpad.net)
Cc: Galbraith, Patrick; tom_creighton at cable.comcast.com; monty.taylor at hp.com; Martin, JC
Subject: [Openstack] Announcing Moniker - DNS Services for OpenStack

Hi all,

Moniker has recently found a new home on StackForge, and has started generating some interest from the community - so - time for an official announcement!

Moniker provides DNSaaS services for OpenStack:

  *   REST API for domain/record management
  *   Multi-tenant
  *   Integrated with Keystone for authentication
  *   Framework in place to integrate with Nova and Quantum notifications (for auto-generated records)
  *   Support for Bind9 out of the box (Refactoring this to be more pluggable will be complete in the next few days)
  *   .. I've probably missed lot's more off this list!

The code is available via the StackForge GitHub organization[1], bugs are at launchpad[2] and (currently incomplete) docs are on pypi[3]. Contributions are welcome via the usual OpenStack methods i.e. Gerrit[4].

Finally - We have our second weekly meeting scheduled for this Wednesday at 18:00 UTC in #openstack-meeting, anyone with an interest in DNSaaS is welcome to attend.

Thanks,
Kiall

[1]: https://github.com/stackforge/moniker
[2]: https://launchpad.net/moniker