[Openstack] Distributed configuration database

Aniruddha Khadkikar askhadkikar at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 18:49:58 UTC 2012

Well, I'm not really sure if the configuration parameters are
hierarchical. I haven't given much thought on the internal
organization of various parameters in all configuration files and
their inter-dependencies. However I feel that the parameters that
govern the behaviour of openstack components should be in a data store
that can be queried from a single data store. Also it would make
deployments less error prone.

Aniruddha