[Openstack] Devstack multinode setup -- instances hang in state "scheduling"

Nicolae Paladi n.paladi at gmail.com
Thu May 24 21:41:13 UTC 2012

Hi, I could only check the setup now but thanks for the tips,
it worked! So the trick was to have the rabbit sevice on the compute host
as well. Also there have been several other emails in the threat with
more detailed info (e.g. Multinode=true instead of multinode=1, etc).

Thanks for the help!

/Nico.