[Openstack] Install Your Own OpenStack Cloud - Essex Edition

Eric Dodemont eric.dodemont at skynet.be
Wed May 16 11:41:07 UTC 2012

Georges,

Yes I have two regions: Brussels and Liege.

I have configured both regions in the Horizon configuration file:

root at node1:~# vi /etc/openstack-dashboard/local_settings.py

# For multiple regions uncomment this configuration, and add (endpoint,
title).
AVAILABLE_REGIONS = [
     ('http://lc2.louvrex.net:5000/v2.0', 'Brussels'),
     ('http://lc2-liege.louvrex.net:5000/v2.0', 'Liege'),
]

Horizon (dashboard) is only installed in Brussels (on node1), but Nova,
Glance, and Keystone are installed in Brussels and in Liege.

Just for information: I just have updated my document to version 1.03
because the creation of the Keystone DB was missing... (thanks to Martin
Giraud-Sauveur):

http://tiny.cc/qstxdw
http://dodeeric.wordpress.com

Best regards,