[Openstack] Install Your Own OpenStack Cloud - Essex Edition

George Mihaiescu George.Mihaiescu at Q9.com
Tue May 15 16:10:52 UTC 2012

Hi Eric,

First of all, thanks for this great documentation.

I was curious how did you get the "Region" drop-down list to show up in Dashboard (page 22)?

Do you need to create multiple regions for this, and if yes, could you please elaborate on how you did this?

Thank you,

George