[Openstack] Problem with attaching disks to an instance

Vishvananda Ishaya vishvananda at gmail.com
Mon May 14 20:45:47 UTC 2012

It should be getting the connection properties via the call to the volume node.  Is it possible your volume in the database has incorrect properties stored in provider_location?

It is set from the cofig iscsi_ip_address, so if you have not set that configuration option to a routable ip from compute -> volume then it will not work.  Also, changing the config option will not change the existing values in the db, so you might have to change those manually.

Vish