[Openstack] [metering] licensing

Loic Dachary loic at enovance.com
Fri May 11 21:27:01 UTC 2012

On 05/11/2012 10:01 PM, Doug Hellmann wrote:
> I was very surprised to see the change to license ceilometer as AGPL [1]. Why are we not using the same Apache v2 license that all other OpenStack projects are using?
>
> Doug
>
> [1] https://review.stackforge.org/#/c/29/

Hi,

Of course it will be Apache v2 when it is incubated, otherwise it will be rejected. eNovance policy is to publish server side code under AGPLv3+, hence the change. This should have been discussed before though. If this raises any issues please let me know and I'll make sure they are resolved.

Cheers

--
Loïc Dachary         Chief Research Officer
// eNovance labs   http://labs.enovance.com