[Openstack] [metering] licensing

Doug Hellmann doug.hellmann at dreamhost.com
Fri May 11 20:06:37 UTC 2012

And for reference, from Article VIII of the bylaws for the Foundation:

"The Project shall not accept contributions of software code unless such
contribution is made on the terms of the Apache 2.0 license, and the
contributor has executed the applicable Contributor License Agreement"

http://wiki.openstack.org/Governance/Foundation/Bylaws