[Openstack] Accessing VMs in Flat DHCP mode with multiple host

Michaël Van de Borne michael.vandeborne at cetic.be
Thu May 10 14:40:15 UTC 2012

ok I'm gonna check this and I'll keep you posted.

By the way, how could I check the network between the control node's
br100 and the compute node's br100? I guess I can do this by checking
that each bridge knows the other in the ARP table. Or did you have
another idea?

Michaël Van de Borne
R&D Engineer, SOA team, CETIC
Phone: +32 (0)71 49 07 45 Mobile: +32 (0)472 69 57 16, Skype: mikemowgli
www.cetic.be, rue des Frères Wright, 29/3, B-6041 Charleroi