[Openstack] Fwd: ceilometer (java implementation)

Luis Gervaso luis at woorea.es
Wed May 9 18:00:16 UTC 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Luis Gervaso <luis at woorea.es>
Date: Wed, May 9, 2012 at 7:59 PM
Subject: Re: [Openstack] ceilometer (java implementation)
To: Doug Hellmann <doug.hellmann at dreamhost.com>

Hi,

For now i'm using sql and it works perfectly for simple use cases.

I am pretty sure we need to integrate with a 3rd party. Zoura was my first
chooice, i tried to contact with them but no response :(. So i have started
with a simple solution, own implemented with SQL as starting point for
aggregation and billing.

Attached an image of my vision.

Comments are welcome!