[Openstack] i18n of log message

Andrew Clay Shafer acs at parvuscaptus.com
Mon May 7 14:53:24 UTC 2012

I would vote for 0 or 1 on the cost versus benefit. Option 0 is the least
overhead, but option 1 would be nice for a lot of reasons.

The downside to i18n of the logs and errors in the dilution of information
available to find solutions can be higher than the benefit of providing
messages in a native language.

The level of effort is certainly much much higher to provide option 3.

I'd vote for effort to go to improving the OpenStack core technology and
features over something that adds a lot of overhead and also some downside.