[Openstack] Openstack graphical ressources

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Fri May 4 13:52:00 UTC 2012

Hi all -

Yep, we've had that request before. Problem is, the icons are in an ai file
and we haven't had the bandwidth to put them in something open and post
them somewhere. Plus they need to be sliced out one-by-one from the .ai
file. Anyone have Illustrator experience who wants to take on this task?
They're CC licensed, we just need to get them into a better format and in
separate files.

Thanks,

Anne