[Openstack] Openstack graphical ressources

Atul Jha Atul.Jha at csscorp.com
Fri May 4 11:40:05 UTC 2012

Hi,
From: openstack-bounces+atul.jha=csscorp.com at lists.launchpad.net [openstack-bounces+atul.jha=csscorp.com at lists.launchpad.net] on behalf of Razique Mahroua [razique.mahroua at gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2012 4:20 PM
To: openstack at lists.launchpad.net (openstack at lists.launchpad.net)
Subject: [Openstack] Openstack graphical ressources

Hello all,
do you guys know who manage the graphical aspect of OPS : icons, resources, templates, etc...

+1

I'd love to have it more developed. It would be cool to provide users some resources : icons for their desktops, wallpapers, maybe skins, application icons,etc...
I just wanted to have a sexy OPS wallpaper this morning, but  this ain't a cool one http://goo.gl/nlWKq

Thanks,
Razique
Nuage & Co - Razique Mahroua
razique.mahroua at gmail.com<mailto:razique.mahroua at gmail.com>

[cid:00E07450-433E-43E6-9005-48B8FD5C669F at la.fabrique]

Even i would love to see a space on openstack.org with say (branding), which has icons, wallpapers, posters, T-Shirt designs.
This will help in say am organizing an Openstack based i will go there and use the source to get stuff printed.
I am making a presentation slide and i have all the icons already available, i can simply use them.

Atul
http://www.csscorp.com/common/email-disclaimer.php