[Openstack] Has anyone tested Juju with 12.04 Essex installation?

Jorge Luiz Corrêa correajl at gmail.com
Fri May 4 01:25:11 UTC 2012

Hi!

Continuing the tests, I've found the cause of some problems.

1) In my nova.conf I had the --multi_host=T flag. This was the problem. Removing that the secrules became active. Secrules from Juju samples are working fine now.

2) Pointing the host running juju to use the dnsmasq from nova-network is a solution. It's working. From where is it recommended to run juju? From an external host? The problem is that when I run juju it tries to connect to a name like server-12, server-13 … these names just make sense inside the cloud. So, for that, I presume juju must be ran from a host inside the cloud. Or not? Making automatic assign of floating ip makes juju connect to the external IP?

Thanks a bunch! Juju is amazing!