[Openstack] yagi caching messages for time

Monsyne Dragon mdragon at RACKSPACE.COM
Tue Mar 13 21:21:58 UTC 2012

yes, in your yagi.conf, in the persistence section,  set the entry_ttl value like so:

 For 120 second expiration:

[persistence]
entry_ttl = 120

The value is in seconds, so for 1 hr use 3600, etc.