[Openstack] Audit Trail

Kieran Evans keyz182 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 15:50:40 UTC 2012

This could be an issue auditing failed requests, i.e. when unauthorised requests are made against an api, if I understand correctly, those would be dropped before being put on the queue.

Also, I thought that if written as a middleware wsgi component, no modification of the existing code would be necessary, it would just be a change in a config file. Or am I misunderstanding again?

/Kieran