[Openstack] Essex-4 milestone available for Keystone, Glance, Nova and Horizon

Christian Berendt berendt at b1-systems.de
Fri Mar 2 10:52:23 UTC 2012

> You mean syncing swift with O-S milestones ?
> Well, I'm not sure it needs to be "fixed".

Yes.

> Reason: Swift is useful without other components.
> (Assuming stable API and conservative release cycle.)

I can also use Glance without the other components, it's also included
in the release cycles.

I would find it more intuitive to have one release cycle for all core
and incubator projects. At the moment only swift has an other release cycle.

Did it have just said, there is no real problem...

Bye, Christian.

--
Christian Berendt
Linux/Unix Consultant & Developer