[Openstack] horizon install from devstack fails to find glanceclient/versioninfo

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 00:14:16 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 6:37 PM, Doug Hellmann
<doug.hellmann at dreamhost.com> wrote:
> OK, I got past that part but now I'm seeing an error about a missing volume
> group "stack-volumes". Is that related to enabling cinder? The only settings
> I have in my localrc file are passwords. Is there something else I need to
> do to ensure cinder is "on"?

I use this to enable cinder:

ENABLED_SERVICES=$(echo $ENABLED_SERVICES | sed 's/n-vol/c-api,c-sch,c-vol/')

But the volume group should be created either way.  The cinder patch
did change its name from nova-volumes to stack-volumes though.

dt

--

Dean Troyer
dtroyer at gmail.com