[Openstack] New mailing list server [status update]

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Tue Jun 26 15:24:27 UTC 2012

> I think the site is looking pretty good  - like the styling you
> managed to inflict on Mailman !

Thanks. I like how libvirt hammered on the listinfo page too! To change
that page needs heavy changes to the mailman code, I'm not sure it's
worth maintaining a (small) fork only for that page though.

> A couple of small points / suggestions (that you might already be working on):
[...]

Both are known issues. Next in my personal todo list is to write the one
liners and the longer descriptions for each list. I'll send a draft soon
for discussion.

Next step is to set a deadline for the migration of the server and
execute. I'll coordinate with Duncan and the infra team offline. Expect
news soon.

Thanks,
stef