[Openstack] Translation and Internationalization in OpenStack

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Thu Jun 21 01:05:45 UTC 2012

On 06/20/2012 12:24 PM, Ying Chun Guo wrote:
> <Daisy> Yes, I'm interested in.
> I'm sure Chinese people is eager to have an Chinese version of documents.
> We are a community. You contribute, you have.
> After we broadcast it in APEC conference, we will have many more
> contributors.

Fantastic: please submit a proposal to the conference organizers (see
below).

I take this opportunity to advertise the OpenStack APEC event here for
others too:

August 10th - 11th in Beijing and Shanghai, China

OpenStack developers from APEC can meet to discuss OpenStack and to plan
ways of working together on promoting OpenStack in enterprises and
industries.

You can submit your proposal for a talk on
http://openstack.csdn.net/speaker_application.html

and there are still sponsorship opportunities available on
http://openstack.csdn.net/sponsor_application.html

Cheers,
stef