[Openstack] Performance metrics

Neelakantam Gaddam neelugaddam at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 12:56:59 UTC 2012

Hi All,

I want to do performance analysis on top of [openstack,Qauntum,openvswitch]
setup. I am interested in the following metrics.

VM life cycle (creation, deletion, boot..,etc)
VM Migration
Quantum (network, port creation/deletion..,etc)

Are there any performance metric tools/scripts available in openstack ?
If not, how can I do the performance analysis of the above metrics on
openstack quantum setup ? Please help me regarding performance metrics.

I want to know details of the biggest deployment with
[openstack,Qauntum,openvswitch] setup interms of number of tenant networks,
number of compute nodes, number of VMs per tenant.

Thanks in advance.

--
Thanks & Regards
Neelakantam Gaddam