[Openstack] glance_api_servers vs. glance_host vs. keystone?

Lars Kellogg-Stedman lars at seas.harvard.edu
Fri Jun 15 20:51:41 UTC 2012

> I don't really know anything about AMQ or how OpenStack utilizes the
> message broker.  Are there any commands I can run that would exercise
> the message broker and confirm whether or not it is working correctly?

For what it's worth:

qpid provies a test suite ("qpid-python-test" that appears to complete
successfully when run on the compute host using the broker on the
controller.

--
Lars Kellogg-Stedman <lars at seas.harvard.edu>       |
Senior Technologist                                | http://ac.seas.harvard.edu/