[Openstack] change LANGUAGE_CODE config in horizon

yuanke wei weiyuanke123 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 05:02:37 UTC 2012

thanks very much, that solved my problem.

>I tested it on my machine and works for me. you need to check your
language preference in your web browser(I tested it on Firefox). It seems
that Django will also make use of the Request Header of >languge to decide
the client default language settings. It might be a kind of design which
doesn't require storing these preference information in cookie or server
side.
yes, it has something to do with the language preference of the web
browser. after I changed to IE, the configuration for LANGUAGE_CODE in
"settings.py" takes effects.

韦远科
中国科学院 计算机网络信息中心

wei yuanke(wei)