[Openstack] Intermittent devstack-gate failures

Dan Prince dprince at redhat.com
Wed Jun 13 01:11:20 UTC 2012

Hey Jim,

I actually turned off SmokeStack earlier today for potentially the same reason. I was out for a couple days last week and haven't quite put my finger on all the things that are wrong. I'm seeing about half of the functional test runs fail.

This issue seems to be the cause of most of my failures:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1010291

I'm also dealing with the fact that Nova now requires libvirt 0.9.7 or later (I think) due to some of the refactoring. This is fine but it does mean I can't fully test things on Fedora 16 like I used to (reboot is out for example).

That is what I've seen.

Dan