[Openstack] busy day for the CI team

Monty Taylor mordred at inaugust.com
Thu Jun 7 22:58:16 UTC 2012

Hey guys!

In a fit of things coming together... today has been an unnaturally good
and productive day for us, so I thought I'd mention a bunch of stuff
(most things long-in-work and just sort of came together nicely today)

- builders are now updated to run precise - except for the python2.6
builders, which are still on oneiric since there's no 2.6 on oneiric

- local pypi mirror is in use and effective for unittests and devstack

- gerrit 2.4 rolled out (see separate email)

- fix the horizon build problem, which was actually pip related

- rolled out xunit output for unittests along with processing in jenkins
for all projects

- landed changes in glance and nova that use nosetests directly and
remove run_tests.py. Additionally, logging output is done in such a way
that nosetests processes it, so the above jenkins output should show
tracelog info automatically along with failed tests. We'll carry this
over to everyone else soon.

Monty