[Openstack] [metering] Changes to the ceilometer Jenkins job

Julien Danjou julien.danjou at enovance.com
Tue Jun 5 09:24:39 UTC 2012

On Tue, May 29 2012, Julien Danjou wrote:

> We noticed that currently, on Stackforge, the ceilometer project has
> only one Jenkins job, checking that the merge occurs correctly.
>
> We'd like to add jobs to run unit tests, pep8, etc… I took a look at the
> openstack-ci-puppet repo, but I'm not sure of the changes, so I prefer
> to ask here for someone that understand this to help.
> From what I see, it's likely we would like to use the default
> "python_jobs" template.

Is there a way to add more checks without touching the
openstack-ci-puppet repository?

I'd like to run tests with tox on the same py26/27 envs but using a
different set of pip-requires. I found out how to write the tox.ini
part, but I am not sure how the envlist is controlled on the Jenkins
side.

--
Julien Danjou
// eNovance                      http://enovance.com