[Openstack] User Friendly Development -was- Fwd: [nova] [cinder] Nova-volume vs. Cinder in Folsom

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Fri Jul 27 19:44:16 UTC 2012

On 07/27/2012 11:18 AM, Ryan Lane wrote:
> Users definitely need a better mechanism to give feedback early, and
> to have their current production issues handled. The start of the
> design summit is good, but it would also be nice to collect feedback
> after the summit as well.

Do you think you can find such data in the bug reports (at least
partially)?  I have finally a tool in place that takes data about bugs
from launchpad and puts it in a database [the schema is in the wiki] and
I'd love to put it to use.

Wwhat sort of data would you look for in there?

/stef

http://wiki.openstack.org/CommunityMetrics/Bugs?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=database_schema.png