[Openstack] quota question

Blake Yeager blake.yeager at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 19:51:22 UTC 2012

> <snip>
>
> (BTW, I'd like to point out the Boson proposal and thread…)

Good point, we also need to think through how distributed quotas will work
across multiple cells.  I can see a lot of overlap between these two use
cases: I want to limit users to a specific quota for a specific flavor and
I want to limit users to a specific quota for a given cell - both of which
would be independent of a user's overall quota.

IMHO, we need to address both of these use cases at the same time.

-Blake