[Openstack] inter-tenant and VM-to-bare-metal communication policies/restrictions.

Wolfgang Hennerbichler wolfgang.hennerbichler at risc-software.at
Mon Jul 23 09:18:45 UTC 2012

On 07/23/2012 10:49 AM, Christian Parpart wrote:

> Am I (almost) the only one interested in disallowing inter-tenant
> communication, or am I overseeing something in the docs? :-(

I do have the same need, but I'm still fighting with other issues, so
I've not reached the piont to bitch about it :)

In my small world using vlans as separators and a (dedicated,
non-openstack-aware) firewall would be ideal.

> Christian.

Wolfgang

DI (FH) Wolfgang Hennerbichler
Software Development
Unit Advanced Computing Technologies
RISC Software GmbH
A company of the Johannes Kepler University Linz

IT-Center
Softwarepark 35
4232 Hagenberg
Austria