[Openstack] [openstack] nova-compute always dead on RHEL6.1

延生 付 willfly0620 at yahoo.com.cn
Mon Jul 23 08:44:36 UTC 2012

Dear all,

When I deply nova-compute based on epel repository, I found openstack-nova-compute always dead but pid file exists.
While there is no any log file generated in /var/log/nova.
The OS is RHEL6.1. The nova.conf is copied from controller node.
 [root at comp02-r11 nova]# service openstack-nova-compute status
openstack-nova-compute dead but pid file exists

Does anybody have clues? Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Will