[Openstack] Please vote for the name of the "G" release

Duncan McGreggor duncan at dreamhost.com
Wed Jul 11 14:10:45 UTC 2012

I the future, I'd like to suggest Condorcet voting for future polls.
It's a more comprehensive voting mechanism than the polling done on
Launchpad. It's also easy to use (both in creating polls and in voting
on favorites).

Here's an example set of results (favorite programming language poll):
  http://www.cs.cornell.edu/w8/~andru/cgi-perl/civs/results.pl?id=E_540fe382529392ba

Here's the poll, if you'd like to vote :-)
  http://www.cs.cornell.edu/w8/~andru/cgi-perl/civs/vote.pl?id=E_540fe382529392ba