[Openstack] [metering] Ceilometer PTL Election Process - Call for candidate

Nick Barcet nick.barcet at canonical.com
Wed Jul 11 12:24:24 UTC 2012

As voted on the July 5th meeting the Ceilometer team members will soon
vote on electing it's project team lead (PTL). Even though Ceilometer is
not yet an official OpenStack project, we are applying for it, so we
should be following the standard process as much as possible. The
details of the process we will be following is described at [1].

This email is a formal call for candidates, which is step one of the
process.  Candidates for the PTL role must have contributed either to
the source or to the wiki pages for Ceilometer prior to the call for
candidates. The list that we assembled can be found on the above
mentioned wiki page, but in the event we have missed someone, please shout.

Candidates should, before July 24th:
1/ declare themselves on this mailing list
2/ add their name on the wiki page

[1] http://wiki.openstack.org/EfficientMetering/PTLElectionProcess

Cheers,
--