[Openstack] How to re-create a stack with devstack

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Mon Jan 30 18:00:50 UTC 2012

Or use the new devstack v2 ;)

On 1/29/12 9:40 PM, "Deepak Garg" <deepakgarg.iitg at gmail.com> wrote:

I use Devstack for development purposes and the environment settings are critical for me. So, once my Devstack setup is done,
I usually take a snapshot and hence whenever anything gets screwed up, I simply fire the snapshot. Also I keep my source code files
on a mounted drive (nfs share exported from my laptop) so that -->  a.  the snapshot doesn't affect it
                                                                                        b.  I can use eclipse + pydev with the source code being on my laptop.

 However, I found it be a good exercise to restart the services manually after the VM reboots.

Hope it helps,
Deepak