[Openstack] How to re-create a stack with devstack

Deepak Garg deepakgarg.iitg at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 05:40:27 UTC 2012

I use Devstack for development purposes and the environment settings are
critical for me. So, once my Devstack setup is done,
I usually take a snapshot and hence whenever anything gets screwed up, I
simply fire the snapshot. Also I keep my source code files
on a mounted drive (nfs share exported from my laptop) so that -->  a.  the
snapshot doesn't affect it

            b.  I can use eclipse + pydev with the source code being on my
laptop.

 However, I found it be a good exercise to restart the services manually
after the VM reboots.

Hope it helps,
Deepak