[Openstack] ZeroMQ RPC Driver - FF-Exception request

Rosa, Andrea andrea.rosa at hp.com
Mon Jan 30 10:05:51 UTC 2012

Hi

In my opinion there is another point to consider: at this moment it's possible, in rabbitmq by auth-mechanism-ssl plugin, to use client and server authentication through certificates.
I don't know 0MQ, so maybe the answer to my question is addressed by 0MQ documentation (I'll have a look), but is there some feature to easily implement this security feature?

Best Regards
--
Andrea Rosa